Precision Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale,Step-On,LCD Backlight Display
- 1. EASY TO USE: Immediate readings as soon as you step on. Auto-off, auto-zero, auto-calibration.
- 2. WIDE APPLICATION RANGE: 11lb/5kg-400lb /180kg; 2 available units of measure: lb, kg; Please change switch between KG, OFF and LB at the bottom of the weight scale.
- 3. THE RIGHT CHOICE: Low battery and overload indication; delivering results with a 0.2lb /0.1kg accuracy resolution cleanly displayed on an easy-to-read LCD screen
- 4. SAFETY & COMFORT : 0.3 inches （8mm) glass provides exceptional sturdiness; Large 12" x 12" platform, clear LCD display for your usability.
- 5. ACCESSORIES: Need 2X1.5V AAA batteries（Not included）, This scale is guaranteed to meet your standards. If you have any questions, please reach out to us on Amazon Seller Messages
A clear step towards a healthy lifestyle
Staying fit and healthy is a numbers game—that's why this professional digital scale uses four high-precision sensors to instantly deliver trustworthy results with a 0.2 lb accuracy resolution. Reading your results is simple thanks to the sizeable, sharp LCD display and seamless unit conversion with a single button.
Built for precision and performance
The ultra-chic tempered glass platform is not only durable but also has an auto on/off feature for superior convenience and maximum battery life. Low battery and overload indication deliver vital safeguards during use.
Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (180 kg)
Units: Kg / Lb
Dimensions:11.8” x 11.8” x 1.0”
Platform: 8mm tempered glass
Auto-Multifunction: Low battery/ Overload indication; Auto on/Off/ Zero
1. For best accuracy, please place the digital bathroom scale on a hard and flat surface, and stand on the central area. Avoid carpet or soft surfaces.
2. To avoid inaccurate weight results, please re-calibrate the scale after physically moving or shifting it or when replacing the batteries.
3. To calibrate, apply weight on the scale, then step off and wait 10-15 seconds for the LCD screen to display "0.0". Then, step back on the scale to weigh with accurate results.
4. Body weight naturally fluctuates throughout the day. People are lighter when they wake up, heavier in the middle of the day, and lighten again toward the end of the day.
5. This scale was designed for measuring weights of at least 11 lb. For lighter objects, we suggest an Etekcity Kitchen Scale.