Heavy Duty Toe Nail Clippers & Toenail Cutters for Thick or Ingrown Nails
- Premium Stainless Steel Material: This Toenail Clippers is a professional clipping tool that is constructed with high standards. Made of heavy duty stainless steel that is rust-proof and durable, our personal grooming tool will cut thicker nails with ease and precision without feeling pain.
- Designed for Thick Nails: VECH toe nail clippers make it easy to cut nails of all sizes. The toenail clippers for thick nails for seniors are perfect for nail problems caused by fungi, diabetes, paronychia, aging and other health problems. The professional ingrown toenail clippers can assist with fungal treatment as needed.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Please contact us if you have any questions during use. Questions answered within 24 hours. 100% money back if you are not satisfied with this Toenail Clippers.
4. Super Sharp Curved Blade: 25°nail shape curved blade was newest updated. 25°angle would stagger the muscles and deep into the border of the nail, and then cut it to completely to solve the problem of the ingrown nail. Nail shape jaw give you a better view to cut and avoids injury and pain, also easily get a nice nail shape!
5. Maneuverable and Comfortable: Its wide jaw opens up to one inch allowing you trim even the thickest nails. The ergonomic architecture with a thick rubber handle fits perfect in a user’s hand for easy control when at work, this is a very reliable and handy clipper for those with weak hand strength.
Heavy duty quality steel for long-lasting performance
Cuts even the toughest toenails with ease and precision
Ergonomic soft grip handles equipped with polymer for maximum control
Perfect for those with arthritis or weak hand strength
Assist in nail fungal treatment for healthy strong nails
1. Wipe the heavy duty toenail clippers blade with alcohol before and after using the toenail cutters to effectively sterilize. <br>
2. For particularly thick nails, can be soaked in warm water for 30 minutes to prevent nail breakage. <br>
3. When using the professional toenail clippers, JUST PUSH A SPRING UP AND USE IT (the other spring is spare). <br>
4. For those with severe toenail problems, please consult a professional doctor.