360 Airflow Vents for Heat Distribution and Faster Dry
Frizz Free Salon Blowouts in Up to Half the Time
Negative Ions, Smooth and Make Hair Shinier
Multiple Heat Settings for Drying and Styling Flexibility
1. Firstly, use towel dry hair to remove excess water for faster results, then run a comb through damp hair to detangle.
2. Separate hair into manageable sections, secure it with the clips.
3. For smooth blowouts, place the brush close to the roots and brush down toward the ends.
4. The nylon-pins quickly detangle hair, while the tufted bristles gently grip hair to smooth hair out.
5. For voluminous blowouts, place the brush under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. For Extra lift at the roots, hold the brush for 2 to 3 seconds under the roots.
6. Inward curls: place the brush under the hair ends and hold 2 to 3 seconds before rotating.
7. Outward curls: place the brush over the hair ends and hold for 2 to 3 seconds before rotating outward.
During the first few minutes of initial use you may notice smoke and a slight odor. This is normal and will quickly disappear. And please always start with LOW setting to test the right temperature for you.
Product name: Vech Hair Dryer Brush
Color: black pink
Voltage / Power: 110V Single Voltage Rated Power 1000W
Number Of Segments: Third gear (LOW, MIDDLE, HIGH)
Power Cord Length: 2M -- 360 degree rotation
Air Outlet Temperature: 105°-120°